Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
Abdominoplasty which also known as a Tummy Tuck, is a cosmetic operation that involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen, which can sometimes be resistant to diet and exercise. Especially when there is excess weight loss , try as we might, our skin won’t tighten as much as we want. This can lead anyone to feel uncertain about wearing certain clothes and can have an overall negative impact on self esteem. However, abdominoplasty, also called tummy tuck, flattens the abdominal area by removing extra fat and skin, and tightens the muscles in the abdominal wall.
Pregnancy, excess weight and age may cause the sagging of the skin and the muscles underneath in the abdominal area. Although diet and exercise help losing fat, they can hardly prevent the skin and the muscle underneath from sagging. Abdominoplasty, also called tummy tuck, flattens the abdominal area by removing extra fat and skin, and tightens the muscles in the abdominal wall.
Who should get Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)?
- If you are in good health and no other obstacle for your surgery
- If you have an obesity, excees skin or stretch marks in your abdomen that does not get better with diet or exercise
- If you have excessively loose skin that can not tolarate by liposuction surgery
- If your body shape has been affected by hair loss or pregnancy
There are two types of abdominoplasty:
• Partial or mini abdominoplasty: This procedure is preferred especially when fat deposits are located below the navel. The surgeon most likely will not move the belly button, and the procedure may only take up to two hours, depending on the case.
• Complete abdominoplasty: The abdomen is cut from hipbone to hipbone to contour the skin, tissue, and muscle. The surgery will move the belly button, and drainage tubes under your skin will be placed for a few days.
Our Packages include;
Pre-procedure blood tests and examination, medication , post-surgical garments
7 nights’ accommodation in 4 star hotel or a luxurious residence
Transfers between airport, hospital , hotel
24/7 contact phone number
Partial abdominoplasty: up to 3 hours
Up to one month
Below the bikini line, will fade with time